A few months ago I bought this delicious Japanese green Tea – Kukicha- in a shop in Madrid called Bomec - http://www.bomec.es/home.html
Due to this mixture, Kukicha Tea has a very unique and distinctive aroma and flavour. It is light and fresh, mildly nutty and slightly sweet in flavour.
How to prepare the Tea:
- Water temperature: between 70°C to 80°C (155°F – 180°F).
- You can infuse up to four times
- Infusion times: 1 – 3 minutes
- Low in caffeine, so you can drink it all day long and it is great for those wanting to limit their intake of caffeine.
- High level of antioxidants, which helps preventing free radicals.
- Contains proven anti-carcinogens, which aid in preventing and fighting cancer, as well as other diseases.
- Some studies suggest that it is great for diabetics as helps stabilising blood sugar levels.
Happy Tea Break,