I love to see Tea & design together.
Despite not being a big fan of Tea bags I have to say that I enjoy some of the creative and interesting Tea bag designs that exist.
Here are some of my favourites:
1. Hang me some Tea by designer Soon Mo Kang
2. Origami Tea Bags by designer by Natalia Ponomareva
3. Tea Party by Donkey Products
4. Tea for Health was designed by The House Cafe in Instanbul as a a way to associate herbal Tea with a healthy lifestyle using cut-out images of people doing outdoor sports attached to the strings of their herbal Tea Bags.
5. Lighting Bag by Designer/Bookmark Maker Wonsik Chae
6. The Tea-to-go sticks by Jeeyun Michaella Chung allow you to attach the Tea bags inside the teasticks so there is no need of using sticks separately for stirring nor to throw away the Tea bag. This design was inspired by the Japanese Chasen (Loose leaf Tea stirring tool) which bring the feel of traditional procedure of making your cup of Tea.
7. Tea Diver by AbelPartners Design Studio
Happy Tea Break.